A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored in your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive by our Website for the purposes of identifying you.
Cookies enable us to:
- to understand usage of our services and the interests of our customers
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- recognise you when you return to our site
- secure our website from abuse
- [Please insert any other uses of cookies, if any].
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary: These are cookies that are required for the operation of this Website.
- Google Analytics: These cookies allow us to identify individual users, so that we can count visits by separate visitor to our website and see your clickstream. These help us ascertain what is of interest to our customer base
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|__utma||Google Analytics||2 years|
|__utmc||Google Analytics||N/A session-cookie|
|__utmz||Google Analytics||6 months|
|__utmt||Google Analytics||10 minutes|
|__utmb||Google Analytics||30 minutes|
|BIGipServerZebedee||Strictly Necessary (Server Load Balancing)||N/A session-cookie|
|TS01237438||Strictly Necessary (Server Load Balancing)||N/A session-cookie|
We do not use any intrusive cookies on our site to collect your personal information. Nor do our cookies store financial information or information which is capable of directly identifying you (such as your name or address).
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of this Website and restrict you from using certain functionality on this Website.
The ‘Help’ menu of your internet browser can help you finding out how to remove cookies. Below some quick links to help pages:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookie
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12454/windows-10-microsoft-edge-privacy-faq
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265